Where Have You Been!!!

Good Morning world and thanks for tuning in to another day here on Planet Magnet!

I trust today’s version of Tuesday finds you as up beat and optimistic as it finds me! I am in a good mood. Today I go to see the psychologist for my 6 monthly head check since my weight loss surgery and then I see the Bariatric team to discuss the next twelve months. I was actually supposed to do this just after the year anniversary in March but I had to cancel due to illness. However, today I am feeling fit and ready to go and therefore I shall attend and get all of the information I require about my bloods and heavy legs but I am feeling better day on day so am now looking forward to the walk and the future of my new business.

I know today is usually Tasty Tuesday but unfortunately I have not had time to prepare a new recipe. I also know that I had promised to give you part 7 of “Looking back” and that was supposed to be launched yesterday.

For these two fails I apologise. I trust you guys understand why and will always remain my WP Pals even though I have been telling little porkies…. 😉

So then, my new business.

Well that to be honest has been the reason why I have not managed to post for the past couple of days and possibly the main reason why I am feeling better day on day. I feel as though I have a purpose once again that can dictate my future. Where I am in control and doing things I WANT to do and not HAVE to do.

Because of this the blog is, as I have always said, going to be wound down and I shall restart something else once the walk is over. I shall start to reduce my posts (15 left including this one to reach 499!) and the content of them so that all coincides with the start of the walk. This will allow me to focus one my new ventures and not feel guilty that I am not necessarily going my 100% attention to the blog and things I have grown to feel a huge responsibility toward.

So today I shall visit the Clinic and get a check up from the neck up, I shall sort some more stuff for my business so I am ready to rock and roll as soon as the first customer come (to be honest, I already have my first customer and job lined up, it’s simply fitting it in to the time constraints I currently feel) comes along and instructs me to either put up a curtain pole or mend a leak…..

So with those little pearls, I shall leave you.

31 thoughts on “Where Have You Been!!!

1. milliethom says:

It sounds as though your business is really taking off now, Cameron, so it’s important to put most of your efforts into that for a while. Many of us have to ease off the blogging at times, so don’t feel guilty about slowing things down. I hope your preparations for your ‘big walk’ are progressing well, too. You’ve a lot going on right now but I’m sure you’ll cope brilliantly with it all.

2. Doctor Jonathan says:

I’m excited for you seeing so many boxes on the list of life’s goals being checked off. You don’t owe our blogging world any apologies. Those who value your friendship couldn’t be any happier for you.
    1. Go enjoy your charity walk and help spread the word about CHILDHOOD OBESITY.
    2. Go enjoy living your life with greater control, satisfaction and accomplishment

We’ll be here if you choose to share your ongoing adventures with us.
    Wishing you only the best life has to offer!

I love how busy you are….and you sound great….its important to have a mission in life….not matter what it is….I love the new business is up and ready….to bad there wasn’t a bridge across the pond….you would be on our roof !!! LOL I am sure your not going to have any difficulties in getting customers….your a warm, charismatic gentleman and word of mouth is the best advertising around……Glad your getting all your doctoring done and be on with life!! kat

4. White House Red Door says:

All good news, Cameron! You have had such an amazing year… incredible journey of weight loss, fundraising and awareness for childhood obesity, almost 500 blog posts(!), AND a new business!?! Congratulations on everything you’ve accomplished and very best wishes for the new roads you will travel. I only hope that we (your WP Pals) can continue to watch and cheer you on!

Find the purpose in the way things are. Blogging fit a time in your life – got you through in many ways but the time to let go is nigh, I think. Don’t look back. Look ahead. See that light …. it’s your future life beckoning you on. And it will be great 🙂

It’s time to prioritize you – whatever path that takes you. I’ll be excited to read about all of your adventures no matter how often you decide to share them. As you know, I post weekly. I, too, have been thinking about moving monthly because frankly I’m just living my life at this point and have other things I want to focus on. 🙂 We get it! 🙂