Good Morning world and thanks for tuning in to another day here on Planet Magnet. The Planet where smiles abound and the inhabitants are relaxed and enjoying the status quo of life, even when it throws an unexpected curve ball or two into the mix of the daily grind.
But today my curve ball is quite an crap one really even though I have been worrying about this one coming at me for a few weeks now.
I am concerned about my charity walk and the fact that I have not really gotten as far into it as I may possibly have expected.
The take up has not been quite as high as expected at a grass roots level and even though there are higher profile companies involved, I still find this a trifle disappointing.
Also, my training has not been going as well as expected due to a constant feeling of having no energy since my last B12 shot. It is as though all of my get up and go has got up and gone.
I now need to ask myself what do I do about it all.
Q:Do I simply cancel the entire thing and arrange for everyone’s money to be returned?
A: Not a chance. I set myself a challenge and I will be completing it.
Q: Do I postpone indefinitely until we have gotten to the bottom of my ongoing ailment?
A: Hopefully not, this is not something that I want to leave hanging “out there” as I project I will come back to when I have time.
Q: Do I give myself another three months by doing the walk in early September?
Q: Do I postpone by a month and simply go in July ?
A: Maybe. But will I have the answers that I require.
Q: Do I shorten the walk down to one trail? Or possibly do The Ridgeway twice?
A: Well I suppose doing it this way, if there are any issues I am local to home and any help I might require.
Or do I just carry on regardless and still aim for June and hope that by the time it comes I have some answers for my lack of energy and engagement?
You can see the quandary that I am in. I REALLY WANT to do my walk. I am absolutely certain about that. BUT, I feel I need to be realistic with the day fast approaching and be honest enough to know when things are not quite right.
I have a check up at the GP’s booked and I have a Blood Draw booked in so we maybe might see what is wrong with me fairly soon but until then the clock keeps ticking and although I am active and getting along with life, I don’t honestly feel like I am making the headway I possibly should be making.
I now ask you guys to give me your opinions on this and tell me what I should do, because I for one am at a bit of a loss…..
Stay out of the fridge.